Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[EU] Experienced Player LFT

• Name: Callum
  • Nickname: Pain
  • Nationality: British
  • Ex-teams: Fate Esports , DefualtKids , Team OnlinerZ
  • Preferred role/weapon(s): Scope/IGL (Can Play any role)
  • Contact details: Pain#6969 (Discord) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198311304437
  • Achievments:
  • 2nd Blitzkrieg Battle #6
  • 2nd 6G Cup Season 2 1/5
  • 3-4th Gallantary KOTH Event
  • 12-16th Gallantary LAN Budapest
  • 5th Major Qualifier #1
  • 5th Major Qualifier #5
  • (Top Tier Role on Comp Discord)
  • (Main/Trusted on Comp Discord)

More about me: Im currently away from the UK until the 1st of August however i want to put myself out there as much as possible and be open to future projects when i return.

I have plenty of scrim/tourny experience aswell as having played at the top competetivley. Im open to joining an existing team or creating a new project. Im looking to either play the IGL role or Scope ideally but am open to any role really. Feel free to message me on here or Discord/Steam.

Decent player and loves a Killie pie, all the best mate!

Good luck mate and have a great time till you're back fraging! 😆

Some players are too much experienced and there is the need of different options to play. According to some specific users rush essays review is the only way that can be seen through the different aspects.

Invest time to be an expert knowledgeable about market like Kris Thorkelson. Attend trade shows in addition to events that your customers consider important.

[EU] Highly experienced player lft for Battalion 1944. Me: 24 years old living in germany. Former Overwatch professional. Top 20 EU and best german team ...
The World League of American Football later renamed the NFL Europe League (NFL Europe ... The London Monarchs left Wembley for reasons of cost, size and availability, and the team's home games were played at Tottenham ... More than 100 players with World League experience played in the American NFL in 1996.

It is actually mostly impossible to see well-qualified parties on this content, unfortunately you seem like you fully grasp which you’re raving about! Regards

by

Buy Instagram Followers UK 

We have around 30 odd players UK and EU based (some from even ... We mix groups between new and experienced players and all the lads ... by followersuk
I have experience playing in a South African Mid masters team for about 2 years, but want to move on to a team more su.. LFG / Europe. grandmaster 4ms ...