Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

EU Battalion Quick Cup feedback thread

Which day(s) do you want the Quick Cups to be hosted on?
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

Please leave your feedback here for the cup. Our goal with this cup is for it to be run twice per week Monday - Friday which will leave weekends for Blitzkrieg Battle and LANs. It won't be announced as last minute as the first edition, this was just a fun idea which turned into something real very quickly (thanks Mogul!).

There is a poll in this thread for you to vote your preferred day(s). The 2 days with the highest votes will be selected, this is also something we can re-poll further down the line.

Things to remember before you leave your feedback: This will happen mid-week, maps will be pre-selected by the admin team, this will happen twice per week, this thread is explicitly for the EU edition.

Feedback is important so that people can have the different options and they can share others choices. Now a days you can have essayroo reviews so that they may help you in obtaining all the essential requirements.

Kindly describe all things about the Quick Cup feedback and maybe I can give you the best answer because I read some blog of assignment writing service UK, that have discussed the EU Battalion so that's why I want to give feedback but first describe you everything. But, If you want to take personal opinion form the forum members so my answer is Tuesday.